Dr. N. Madhava Menon
- University College Journal of Politics and Society, Department of Political Science, Vol.3, No.2, April, 2008 – “Coir Sector Modernisation – Problems and Prospects”.
- University College Journal of Politics and Society, Department of Political Science, Vol.5, No.1&2, August 2009 & March 2010 – “ Economic Reforms and Deprivation of Indian Agriculture” .
- University College Journal of Politics and Society, Department of Political Science, Vol.6, No.1&2, August 2010 & March 2011 – “ Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on Indian Economy”.
- Social Science in Perspective Quarterly Journal of C. Achutha Menon Study Centre & Library, Thiruvananthapuram, Vol.2, Nos. 3&4, July – September & October 2010 –“ Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme – Problems and Prospects”
- Paper published in “Social Science in Perspective”, Quarterly Journal of Achutha Menon Study Centre &Library, Thiruvananthapuram. Public – Private Partnership in the Health sector in India – Avenues and Challenges, Vol.4, No.2, April-June 2012.
- The Economy of Kerala – Yesterday , Today and Tomorrow (2009):An Overview of Kerala’s Power Sector, Serials Publications, New Delhi.
- Kerala’s development issues in the new millennium (2008): Technological changes in the Coir Industry of Kerala: Process indicators and Characteristics, Serials Publications, New Delhi.
- Financial Inclusion and Inclusive Growth (2012): Financial De-regulation and Financial Exclusion with Special Reference to Priority sector Lending, Reference Press, New Delhi.
Dr. Mini M. Nair
- Dr. Mini M. Nair (2013); “Financial Aspects of Decentralized Planning in Kerala”, Institute for the Study of Developing Areas, Vol. 23, No.4, October 2013, pg 471-487
Dr. G V Raji Prasad
- Published a paper in the proceedings of UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Public Private Partnership in Health Care: A Viable Alternative or not”: organised by the Department of Economics, St.Thomas College, Koazhencherry in association with National Rural Health Mission and Rajeev Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology on August 25-26, 2011.
- Published a paper on “Prospects of Women Banking in India” in the proceedings of three day International Conference on Innovative Banking and Finance-Trends, Developments and Practices organised by the post graduate of Economics, Sree Neelakanta Government Sanskrit College, Pattambi-679306, Kerala on 8th,9th and 10th of December, 2014.
- Published a paper on “Comparative Healthcare Effectiveness- Evaluating Future Challenges in Kerala” in the proceedings of the two day International Seminar on “A New Agenda for Kerala’s Economic Development” organised by the Post graduate Department of Economics, Sri.C.Achutha Menon Government College, and Thrissur-14 on 21 and 22 January 2016.
- Published a paper on the topic “From Activism to ‘Ecotage’: The Future of Environmental Advocacy in India” in the Kerala Private College Teacher Journal, ISSN 2454-4795, Sep-Oct 2016.
- Praveena K and Ganga R Menon, “Role of Corporate Socila Responsibility in Regional Developemnt”, Roots, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches (ISSN: 2349-8684), 2016.
- Praveena K., “An Appraisal of Urbanisation in Kerala – A study of Kochi City”, (ISBN978-93-5196-680-7), 2015.
- Presented a paper on “Thullal – Saahithyavum Rangaprayogam”, at National Seminar organized by Department of Malayalam, NSS Hindu College, Changancherry, 2015.
- Praveena K and Ranjini, “Haritha Nagari-A Paradigm for Attaining Self-Sufficiency in Vegetable Farming in Ernakulam District in Kerala”, in Engendering Agriculture Development :Emerging Perspective, Issues, Challenges & Strategies, ed. Dr.P.Sundara Raj, (ISBN No:978-81-906512-3-3), 2011.
Book: “Impact of Farm Mechanization: A case Study of Anthikad Panchayath in Thrissur District, Kerala”, Teena Thomas P., Jaheer Mukthar K.P. and Praveena K., VDM Publishers (ISBN No: 978-3-639-35715-8), 2009.
1.Gender Budgeting and Gram Panchayats: A Case Study of Women Component Plan of Gram Panchayats in Thiruvananthapuram District
Investigator: Sreelekshmi S., Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, NSS College, Cherthala
Funding Agency: UGC
Fund: Rs. 45000
Period of Study: 25/04/2016 to 16/04/2018